Everything About How Bathrobes Are Much Better Than PJs
We must acknowledge we love a good set of PJs. Who does not? But if we are still being fair, we also happen to think pajamas receive a little more credit than they deserve. Sure, they are comfortable and cute, but how can you praise the practical PJ over a beautiful, more functional bathrobe? We may be a little biased, but here are the ways we believe robes top humble PJs when it comes to a go-to household garment.
Bathrobes have many uses if bundling up after taking your bath or covering up from sunlight at the shore or relaxation center. With the extensive screen of fabrics, style, and bathrobe colors available, they ought to be suitable for every age.
Bathrobes are extremely important; they make us feel comfortable and give us a feeling of luxury. Everybody needs that luxurious feeling occasionally, and bathrobes will constantly fill the decision. There are lots of explanations for why these robes make excellent benefits.
1. You may wear them in somewhat public places. And without feeling cluttered! In reality, there are a lot of places where a bathrobe is not just considered perfectly okay it is glamorous attire in some settings. Wrap yourself in a regal robe before heading into the spa, a sauna, even the local pool lounge, or perhaps on specific pieces of your second cruise. Trust us, you will fare much better than in pajamas, and you’ll be just as comfy without any embarrassment.
2. You can answer the door. Ever have that moment of fear when you’re lounging away the day on a Sunday afternoon and suddenly hear a knock at the door? Mean, who wears guest apparel during a lazy weekend? But not worry whether you’re wearing it while hanging out or simply tossing it on once you’ve been summoned a great big bathrobe is a perfect garment to answer the door, suitably. You don’t have to greet sudden guests in those holey pajamas you’ve been squeezing into because of a late large school, or even worse, this pair of fighters you can not resist lounging in.
3. You can wear it throughout the day. It’s surprising more time is not spent considering what you wear before the day gets started. When it comes to your morning wear, then consider the options: you could get dressed in your workwear instantly, then go downstairs for breakfast.
But whether you are frying up bacon or tearing the lid from a carton of yogurt, there’s always the possibility that you might clutter your work clothes before work has started. Alternatively, if you just wear your pajamas and get downstairs you may end up feeling somewhat chilly or vulnerable with no inclusion of covers.
You can address both these issues by pulling on a bathrobe the instant that you step out of bed. Perhaps that is why some people refer to their bathrobes as “morning jackets”
And what if your dawn requires one to step outside, but only briefly? Yet more, the bathrobe is here to help. The reasons for crossing the threshold of your front door until you’re officially ready for the evening are many: you might need to let the puppy out, pick up a newspaper, move a car, or just get a better look at the robin you heard singing from the kitchen. The one thread that ties each of these situations together is that they don’t require you to walk upstairs and put a whole outfit on. Provided that you’ve got a good set of clippers handy, you can simply step out on your bathrobe without wasting any time going upstairs to change.
4. You’ll never wonder about the quality. Celebrate once in an affordable, luxury bathrobe and you will not ever go back to all those plaid flannels from the clearance bin at the store. Made from soft, plush, combed cotton or other quality materials, the ideal bathrobe is a fantastic treat after a long, stressful day at work and ideal for the weekend.
5. It’s possible to customize them. You would be hard-pressed to find PJs you’ll be able to add a monogram, logo, or whatever else too. But if you are going retail or wholesale, the ideal bathrobe company will allow you to design monogrammed waffle robes to make something that is uniquely yours.
Don’t just sit there and grab a couple of beautiful bathrobes now!
Monarch Cypress is an industry leading amenity manufacturer and supplier. We service Hotels, Spas, Inns, B&Bs, and Hospitals.